Schedule a Free Consultation 716.249.4550



Yorkshire Town Court
82 S. Main St.
Delevan, NY 14042
(716) 492-4831
Town Justice: Hon. Heather Tomes & Hon. Lynn Guertin
Yorkshire is located in Cattaraugus County, NY with a population of over 3,900 people.

Are you or a loved one scheduled to appear in the Yorkshire Town Court and need a DWI Attorney or Traffic Lawyer to represent you?

When choosing a DWI Lawyer or Traffic Ticket Attorney to defend you in the Yorkshire Town Court, it is important to choose a qualified attorney with experience handling these types of cases. Criminal Lawyer Drew Fritsch is a former prosecutor with over 20 years of legal experience and can use his knowledge to help you.  We offer a free one-on-one consultation to anyone seeking guidance.


Q. How Much Does it Cost to Hire a DWI Lawyer?

A. Fees vary based on the specifics of each case, such as whether an accident was involved, whether the current charge is the client's first or a subsequent DWI – or is it an aggravated DWI? All of these factors, as well as the motions we'll need to file and whether we resolve the case through trial or plea agreement impact the exact fee. While each person charged with DWI may pay a different fee, our consultation fee is always the same – it's free. During that consultation, I will go over the facts and circumstances of your case and map out a plan to help you resolve your case in the best, most advantageous fashion.


Q. What are the Consequences of Driving with a Suspended License?

A. Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle is a criminal offense in the state of New York, and it does not matter whether your license is suspended for a DWI, failure to pay traffic citations, or failure to appear in court. If your license has been suspended, you'll be charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, but an attorney can help you resolve that case in a number of ways. The first and most important of those is available to you if you can obtain a valid driver's license