This educational video was provided by Drew Fritsch, an experienced Buffalo DWI Lawyer.
- When a person charged with DWI asks whether they need an attorney to defend them, they must be made aware of the potential consequences of a conviction.
- New York State will revoke the offender's license for six months to one year.
- Significant financial consequences, include fines of up to $1,000, plus court surcharges.
- An ignition interlock device will be installed in the offender's vehicle and requires a breath sample before that vehicle will operate.
- Probation for up to three years and one year in jail are also possible.
Were you or a loved one recently charged with a DWI, and unsure if you should hire an attorney to deal with the matter? Don't plead guilty until you know all of your options.
Contact our experienced DWI Lawyer in Buffalo NY, Drew Fritsch to defend your driving record and protect your future.We offer free consultations and have achieved positive outcomes for countless clients.