Schedule a Free Consultation 716.249.4550



Hume Town Court
20 N. Genesee St.
Fillmore, NY 14735
(585) 567-2666
Town Justice: Hon. Fred. L. Cwiklinski
Hume is located in Allegany County, NY with a population of over 2,000 people.

Are you or a loved one scheduled to appear in the Hume Town Court and need a DWI Attorneyor Traffic Lawyer to represent you?

When choosing a DWI Lawyer or Traffic Ticket Attorney to defend you in the Hume Town Court, it is important to choose a qualified attorney with experience handling these types of cases. Criminal Lawyer Drew Fritsch is a former prosecutor with over 20 years of legal experience and can use his knowledge to help you.  We offer a free one-on-one consultation to anyone seeking guidance.


Q. What is Aggravated DWI?

A.  A person whose breath reading is .18 or higher will be charged with aggravated DWI. While it is still a misdemeanor, the penalties for this crime are higher than they would be if they had been charged with a regular DWI. For example, the fine will be at least $1,000, and may range all the way up to $2,500, in addition to certain surcharges that are very expensive. Also, the offender's license will be suspended/revoked for a period of one year, and other consequences may include a period of probation lasting up to three years as well as up to one year in jail. Judges are more likely to impose a jail sentence for an aggravated DWI than in cases of regular DWI.


Q. What Should I Do if I Forget to Appear in Court?

A. Among the things to remember in such a case, the first and most important is that you don't make the situation worse by delaying dealing with it. Second, don't call the court until you speak with an attorney. It is very possible that an attorney may be able to bring you before that judge on a different date and have the warrant that was probably issued in your case set aside, allowing your case to proceed.