Buffalo DWI Attorney Fees
This educational video on Buffalo DWI attorney fees was provided by Drew Fritsch, an experienced Buffalo DWI Lawyer dedicated to protecting good people from bad situations.
- Most clients’ first question is about the fee for defending him or her of that charge.
- Fees vary from case to case, based on specifics surrounding the offense and the required defense.
- Each person may pay a different fee once we begin working with them, but our consultation fee is always the same – it’s free.
- The consultation includes a case review and resolution plan.
Criminal penalties can include:
- Fines: Between $300 and $5,000
- Jail time: Between 15 days and four years
- License suspension: Between 90 days and 18 months
- You will have an ignition interlock device installed in your car, requiring a breath sample before you can operate it.
Penalties for a first-offense DWAI include:
- A fine of between $300 and $500, up to 15 days in jail, or both
- Suspension of your driver’s license for 90 days (unless you are under 21 or possess a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL))
- A surcharge of $255 ($260 if the case is in either a Town or a Village Court)
- A driver responsibility assessment of $250 a year for 3 years
- A requirement that you attend a Victim Impact Panel
Did you or a loved one get arrested for a DWI and worried that you won’t be able to afford an attorney? Before you stress out, contact our dedicated attorneys for guidance.
Contact Drew Fritsch, an experienced DWI attorney in Buffalo, New York, to defend your driving record and protect your future. Law Office of Drew Fritsch offers free consultations and has achieved positive outcomes for countless clients. Don’t plead guilty until you know all of your options.