A Former District Attorney Now Fighting For Your Rights
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
As a member of the Complete Counsel team at LoTempio P.C. Law Group, Drew Fritsch concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense and civil litigation. Mr. Fritsch grew up in Western New York and graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a dual Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Psychology. He then graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Fritsch worked at the U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington D.C. as well as the State Attorney's Office in Fort Myers, Florida.
Mr. Fritsch brings a wealth of experience to LoTempio P.C. Law Group having practiced as a prosecutor and private counsel since 1997. Mr. Fritsch has represented thousands of individuals and handled cases from traffic infractions through murder charges. Mr. Fritsch is committed to obtaining the best results possible for his clients whether it's through a resolution or after a hard-fought trial.
In his spare time, Mr. Fritsch enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, and volunteering as a swim official with the Tonawanda Titans Swim Team.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Psychology
- Florida, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Volunteer, Tonawanda Titans Swim Team
- U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington D.C.
- State Attorney’s Office in Fort Myers, Florida
- LoTempio Law Group in Buffalo, NY
Fraternities or Sororities
- Theta Chi
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Washington Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position