Have you been arrested for a crime and are facing consequences? Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Drew Fritsch has over 20 years of experience protecting the rights of good people in bad situations. Please call our Buffalo office today for a free consultation.
Attorney Drew Fritsch concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense and civil litigation. Mr. Fritsch grew up in Western New York and graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a dual Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Psychology. He then graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Fritsch worked at the U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington D.C. as well as the State Attorney's Office in Fort Myers, Florida.
Mr. Fritsch brings a wealth of experience when representing clients, having practiced as a prosecutor and private counsel since 1997. Mr. Fritsch has represented thousands of individuals and handled cases from traffic infractions through murder charges. Mr. Fritsch is committed to obtaining the best results possible for his clients whether it's through a resolution or after a hard-fought trial.
In his spare time Drew enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, playing tennis and volunteering as a swim coach and official.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Psychology
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- LoTempio Law Group in Buffalo, NY
- State Attorney's Office Florida
- U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington D.C.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida